Port Wing, WI - Town Hall & Pavilion
Port Wing Town Hall Rental Policy
HALL - 1/2 DAY (INCLUDES KITCHEN & BATHROOMS) $ 50.00
For short meetings, showers, making coffee, small lunches, etc.)
HALL - ALL DAY $100.00
For small family reunions, small weddings, some cooking, etc.
HALL - All DAY $200.00
For big weddings, reunions/all events with major food prep, etc.
CLEANING DEPOSIT (NO ALCOHOL) $ 50.00
CLEANING DEPOSIT (ALCOHOL BEING SERVED) $150.00
All renters must be 21 or over. It is the renter's responsibility to clean up the building and grounds and remove all garbage. If this is not done by noon of the following day or does not meet the standards set by our Town Board, they will have the building cleaned and the amount of the expenses incurred will be charged against the deposit.
ALCOHOL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: An alcohol license is required if a direct or indirect charge is made for the alcohol OR the event is open to the public. If it is a private event, such as a wedding, etc., the sponsors are reminded that it is their responsibility to ensure that only invited guests (of legal age) are provided alcohol and that alcohol is provided free of charge. If the event would include folks under the age of 21, such as a graduation, etc., the Town Board would suggest that you not serve alcohol.
If you have questions or would like to rent the hall, contact:
Marge Ogren, Town Clerk
- 9May Town Meeting7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 21Saturday Market9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 22Saturday Market9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 28Saturday Market9:00 am - 12:00 pmMuseum Opening Weekend1:00 pm - 4:00 pmPort Wing Heritage Hall Museum Open Saturday & Sunday, 1-4pm Through Labor Day Weekend Or by appointment – Call 715-774-3383 , ...
- 29American Legion Pancake Breakfast8:00 am - 11:00 amSaturday Market9:00 am - 12:00 pm